“South Africa” as traveling destination for `Adventure, Family Trip`
South Africa is a great traveling destination for adventure and family trips. Some can even combine the seemingly very different aims together to form one amazing vacation. South Africa offers a range of activities and experiences and is a bang on target destination for the family trip.
Remember, for nature lovers, In Africa, the big five game animals are the African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and White/Black rhinoceros. The term big five game (sometimes capitalized or quoted as “Big Five”) was coined by big-game hunters and refers to the five most difficult animals in Africa to hunt on foot. The national parks of Timbavati and Kruger houses the big five and you can see them from close enough a point which will have you hear your heart beat in your ear.
Taking you away into a fabled land is scenic drive along the famous Panorama Route. Steeped in local history and traditional customs, the villagers will reach out to you to explain as you seek that knowledge to find peace and your place in the World. St. Lucia and Drakensburg will welcome you with breathtaking beauty.
Here are some amazing things you could do on your trip
- Follow trackers on a wildlife identification adventure, and encounter lions, rhino, giraffes, elephants, and much more in Kruger National Park and Kapama Private Game Reserve
- Go white-water rafting on the Sabie River.
- Learn to use a traditional bow and arrow with San hunter-gatherers
- Ride the aerial tram to the top of Table Mountain. Hike to the tip of the African continent
- Take in the stunning views by foot along the Mac-Mac River.
- Try your hand at pottery and mosaic with local artisans.
What more you could go for the night game drive and watch the glow of eyes and feel a primal chill go down your back and the feeling of excited discovery.
South Africa can never grow too domesticated or controlled or even too old. It is a new experience at each second of your stay and you will be sure to impart a lot of life lessons to your children if you choose to make it a family trip.
A great place to bond as a couple as well, it is sure to have to revisit or fall into a strong loving resonance with each other.
Plan a trip right away! It is that assuredly awesome.