There is never a right time to go for a holiday with your family. It is not just taking a break from the pressure and stress of daily life, but also about visiting a new place with loved ones, indulging in thrilling activities, and seeing interesting sights.
- Skiing and sledding are activities the whole family can enjoy – we will arrange for trained instructors to guide you through the entire process, and regardless of your skill level, your safety is always our top priority. You can’t beat the adrenaline rush as you plunge down snowy slopes!
- Want to go for a camel ride? Experience an exhilarating ride on the “Ship of the Desert” first hand! If that isn’t your cup of tea, opt for a good ol’ horseback ride to relive your childhood memories of local fairs, with your kids.
- Exotic animals always capture children’s attention, which is why they will love to know more about different animals and spend time with them in natural surroundings. Safety protocols are in place, so rest assured your family’s security is in capable hands.
- Water and theme park visits can be arranged as well. Have a gala time splashing in the water, going on various rides, checking out attractions, car racing against each other, buying merchandise, etc.
- A family day at the beach is a great idea as you can play volleyball, go snorkeling and scuba diving, try your hand at parasailing, build sandcastles with your family, frolic in the water, or simply relax and soak up the sun!
AND MORE FOR HONEYMOONERS:
This is a very special phase in your marriage – it is your very first trip as husband and wife, and we are here to make it even more spectacular. Do you want an exclusive and slightly secluded cottage for the two of you? Consider it done! Don’t want to be disturbed at all? We will make sure it happens! Want a plush and luxuriously decorated suite? Anytime!
We understand you would wish for maximum privacy, so do our best to accommodate your request. Our honeymoon package includes exciting stuff like a welcome beverage in your room, couple massages, elaborate (and private) dinners complete with candles and dim lighting, intimate spots for lounging while sipping champagne, private access to the beach, water sports, yacht charters, and much more. This will be a memorable time for you to cherish in the years to come.
VIP BUSINESS TRAVELER’S SERVICE:
VIP Business Travel
People don’t get to unwind much on business trips because there are so many details and tasks to supervise – it is work after all! While we can’t reduce your workload, we can ensure there is nothing lacking in terms of comfort and a relaxed ambiance. All we need is your dates and schedule, so we can take care of it. Starting from making reservations, airport pickups and drops, and arranging chauffeur driven cars to booking hotels and planning corporate events – we deal with every aspect of business travel. Our VIP package is satisfaction guaranteed, because we make sure everything runs like clockwork and is accomplished in a timely manner.
Regardless of the nature of your travel, please contact us some time in advance, so we get adequate time to make the necessary arrangements to your specifications and liking. We guarantee you won’t find any scope for complaint. For more information about our services and other queries, kindly get in touch by dropping off an emailing or giving us a quick call.